of personally identifiable information that eFileMyForms collects
when you are on the eFileMyForms site, and when you use eFileMyForms's
- This policy also covers eFileMyForms's treatment
of any personally identifiable information that eFileMyForms's
business partners share with eFileMyForms or that eFileMyForms
may collect on a partner's site. This policy does not apply to the
practices of companies that eFileMyForms does not own or control,
or to people that eFileMyForms does not employ or manage. In
addition, this policy does not apply to eFileMyForms NetRoadshow,
products and services, which are covered by Privacy Information.
Information Collection and Use
- eFileMyForms collects personally identifiable
information when you register for a eFileMyForms account, when
you use certain eFileMyForms products or services, when you visit
eFileMyForms pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
eFileMyForms may also receive personally identifiable information
from our business partners.
- When you register with eFileMyForms, we ask for
your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation,
industry, and personal interests. Once you register with eFileMyForms
and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. eFileMyForms
also automatically receives and records information on our server
logs from your browser including your IP address, eFileMyForms
cookie information and the page you requested.
- eFileMyForms uses information for three general
purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill
your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you
about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- eFileMyForms will not sell or rent your personally
identifiable information to anyone.
- eFileMyForms may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of eFileMyForms to provide a product or
service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies
do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information
we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- eFileMyForms may set and access eFileMyForms
cookies on your computer.
- eFileMyForms allows other companies that
are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access
their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies
is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers
or other companies do not have access to eFileMyForms's cookies.
- eFileMyForms uses web beacons to access
our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection
with eFileMyForms products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- eFileMyForms gives you the ability to edit
your eFileMyForms Account Information and preferences at any
time, including whether you want eFileMyForms to contact you
about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your eFileMyForms
account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password
once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your eFileMyForms Account Information is
password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas eFileMyForms uses industry-standard
SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- eFileMyForms may amend this policy from time to
time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal
information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement
on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions